Monday, February 20, 2012

You're from Tennessee?

I have lived in the south my entire life, and I love just about every aspect of it. The one thing that sets me apart from my fellow Tennesseans is my lack of accent... I know it seems like a very minuscule aspect, but when people who are not from the south hear me talk, they are surprised to hear I was born and raised in Nashville. And "yes", the rest of the world, "we all wear shoes!" I believe that some people are still under the impression that we all look, act, and sound like the Clampetts. But I digress, this is my first of hopefully many posts about southern college style, the outdoors, great trips with friends and many more things...but remember... the south's the limit!


Me and some of my brothers having a great time tailgating... I never make it to the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment