Monday, February 27, 2012

Murry State

Last Saturday night was the Murry State vs. TN Tech basketball game (mens and womens), and lets just say they were both good games to watch. The womens team basically grabbed Murry State by the shirt, beat them within an inch of their life, and then put them six feet under. It was a complete blowout! I don't recall the score, I just remember having a great time. Then the mens game was packed! I don't think where was a single empty seat in the Hoop (Hooper Eblen Center). It really came down to the wire! I remember I actually had to leave my seat and take a few laps around the outside while I waited for the game to end. We lost but only by 4 points.... I don't recall the score on that game either, but it was still a great time. I think what made this game so much fun was not so much the game but the atmosphere. It felt like there were at least 40 of my brothers sitting with me in the students section, and a lot of them dressed up in tacky attire to distract the players from the other team. Thats a unique bunch of men right there... but its times like these that make me feel... the South's the Limit
This was from the womens game. The guy dressed like a cow is one of my roommates...

No comments:

Post a Comment