Monday, April 2, 2012

An Afternoon with My Lady


I've decided that Brooks Brother's shorts are now my new favorite.
My Lady and I went out Sunday afternoon to Lebanon to have dinner with my parents and while we were out there we decided to hit up the Ralph Lauren Factory outlet as well as the Brooks Brothers outlet. I picked up a couple of t-shirts from Ralph Lauren, and they are soooooo soft. I love just lounging around in their t-shirts.

I saw a suit there that I really liked. My Lady didn't like the tie, but she did like the colors. What do you think about it? The South's the Limit!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first outfit, and I also like this suit. However, while I like the colors of the tie, I don't like the pony motif. Stick to sailboats, lobsters, etc. You don't want to look like a walking Polo ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look. Perfect for our incredibly warm spring here in the south.

    ReplyDelete