Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Formal!

So this past weekend was our Purple Garter Formal and it was a blast! From have a great time driving up with my friends to the late nights of no sleep, everything about this weekend was amazing.
This was the first miraculous sight we saw!

Then that night we had a great time!

Saw this work of art on the side of the road and had to mess  with it.
Some of my friends decided to put it in the middle of the street.
"Look at my horse! My horse is amazing!"

My girlfriend was unfortunately unable to attend the dinner with me, but luckily one of my great friends said she would go with me. What a looker! (and my date looks good too) 

The South's The Limit!

2 comments:

  1. Been so busy lately that I haven't had time to update, but I wanted to thank you for following and for adding me to your blogroll.

    And lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I really like the looks in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete