Monday, March 19, 2012

Ask not what your wardrobe can do for you; ask what you can do for your wardrobe!

Last week I decided it was about time to get rid of all the clothes that I no longer wear. Goodbye skinny jeans. Goodbye random shirts. Goodbye hoodies, and jackets that are far to small for me but still thought I could wear. *Sigh* The good ole days.
Made 7 bags of clothes... and still have another box and all the shoes to go...

One of the main reasons I decided to do some spring cleaning was so my girlfriend would stop calling me a hoarder. And I don't know about you guys but I've seen that TV show Hoarders.... I don't want that evil put on me! But the best part about throwing out 75% of your clothes... replenishing!

The South's the Limit!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing after sophomore year. Nothing like starting over. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete