Friday, June 22, 2012

Beer, Beer, Beer!

Wednesday was another great Lets Get Beer-d day! This week there were three of us that each got a six-er and we all picked pretty good beer (for the most part).

Stay away from the Dog Bite... Trust me...
 There were three great beers and one that tasted like Aluminum (can you guess which one).
I brought the Black Jack Porter brewed by Left Hand. It was a great malty beer, but it was still very crisp. If you enjoy drinking black coffee I recommend this beer.
Then there was the Torpedo Extra IPA brewed by Sierra Nevada. It was a good hoppy beer and very flavorful.
Then there was the Mojo IPA brewed by Bolder Brewing Company. This beer was probably my favorite beer of the night. It was a nice light beer, which is great for Summer! It even had somewhat of a fruity taste to it which made it very enjoyable.

The last beer in the picture is called Dog Bite... it is a high gravity lager... it is 10% and in a 24oz can.... it is maybe one of the worst beers I have ever had... I don't recommend this unless you don't care about the taste and just want to get smashed...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment